Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Make a wish

Today I am going to share several layouts.
For this first one, it was my birthday and our anniversary so pooh and friends gave us 2 cupcakes, signed cards, and told me to make a wish. I used MME papers and the doily is a Prima die.


For this second page  I used October Afternoon Sasparilla and a doily die from Prima, it was for a Howdy Partners Challenge :)


 The third layout is photos of my sister and I at Disneyland in 1996. I used Twinkling H2O watercolors behind some of the circles. I didn't measure out where to put the circles so don't expect that these line up :) The photos are me and my sister in 1996 I believe, but I wrote 97 so I have to fix that.

and lastly is a layout from the Very Merry Christmas Party Parade.  I used Echo Parks A Very Merry Christmas collection and the colors were just what I needed for the parade.




No comments: