Tuesday, March 13, 2018

paper embellishment organization

About a year ago I decided that I never use my die cuts, ephemera, chipboard, etc... because out of sight really is out of mind. I do have my embellishment stand and I still have ALOT of embellishments there but I pulled out any ephemera packs and anything like that where it could be organized by color. After a year I am very happy with the way it is working out so I thought I would share. And if I have already shared this somewhere, sorry...I have a terrible memory. LOL!
This is three sectional boxes organized by color and I was confused by flowers that are usually multi colors so they go their own spot.    I love these because they have lids and close to stack and to take to a crop.


and this one is the divided container that some of you might have from IKEA. It fits in the Raskog carts that everyone has. There is no top so spilling this would be bad, LOL, but its the only way you can divide up all of the larger 3 - 4" paper embellishments and journaling blocks.  I also have lots of script word titles in here.



No comments: