Thursday, March 29, 2018

Seize the Day

These photos are from the Red Car show at California Adventure. Carta Bella Hello Fall matches this show so well! I wanted to add links to Tami and Kathleen's videos of the show so I created QR codes that can be scanned with any phone. If you don't have a QR/barcode scanner on your phone, the app is free. you are welcome to scan my video to see clips of this cute show.

Tutorial HERE: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-add-a-qr-code-to-your-layout


Another fall themed page from California Adventure. The new Haul-O-ween decor at Carsland is amazing but seriously, all that detail! I will be scrapping tons of the details. This is one of my faves, the Horn o plenty is a giant horn that is being a cornucopia and the stuff is all car parts.

No comments: